The leisure card costs CHF 20.00 / stay in low season and CHF 50.00 in high season. It allows:
- Climbing in the largest room in French-speaking Switzerland (C+ urban climbing)
- Maintain your fitness at the Fitform fitness centre with a key available at the reception desk,
- To travel by bike (mountain bike or city bike)
- Enjoy in high season, or even before and surveyed depending on the weather, the loan of stand-up paddles, canoes, deckchairs and ball or beach games,
- To obtain at the reception desk a voucher for the use of bicycles, which will allow you to borrow bicycles from the campsite and possibly leave them at another station or the other way around,
- To access wifi without interruption.
Provided free of charge on arrival to anyone staying at the Paradis Plage campsite. It gives you free access to public transport in the canton of Neuchâtel. It also includes free entry to 22 museums in Neuchâtel, a ride on the chairlift at Buttes/La Robella, a boat trip on Lake Neuchâtel or Lac des Brenets and the use of a bicycle from the Vélospot cycling network for one day.
Climbing hall C+
Free half-day tickets are available at the reception upon presentation of the leisure card.
The harness and shoes are the responsibility of the campers.
The campsite has mountain bikes and city bikes. They are available at the reception upon presentation of the leisure card.
Vouchers are also given for the use of bicycles on the Vélospot network, available throughout the coast.
The little ones can enjoy the pateaugeoire. While the children are swimming under the supervision of a lifeguard, the parents can relax on the deckchairs provided nearby. As for the larger ones, the lake is a few steps away and allows you to swim.